[off-topic] we're hiring several Golang developers in Berlin

Valb Onne

Feb 24, 2015, 2:46:05 PM2/24/15
to gola...@googlegroups.com
Hi *,

we're searching for several passionate and senior Go developers for a full-time / permanent contract in Berlin.

- paid relocation / visa sponsorship (if required)
- we're looking for superstars (and pay beyond average for good people)!
- management team has experience in scaling massive high-traffic platforms and turning them into successful online businesses
- current system PHP, they want to implement it in Go
- willing to travel regionally (devops mindset; 2 R&D sites exist)

Here some info:

- The company is not a start-up but exists since 2006 (and well known by now). Berlin will be an additional R&D site to benefit from the vibrant local tech-scene/culture
- build crowd-sourcing gamification platforms (currently at 40 Mio monthly unique users).

The positions (all require Go):

If you're interested (or know somebody who could be interested) please get in touch off-line / directly using:

skype:valbonneconsulting
pgp: 012F0861