invitation to gophers.slack.com

suba...@gmail.com

Mar 28, 2015, 5:36:31 AM3/28/15
to golan...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
Seems I can join the gophers slack group by admin invitation.
May some member of the group send me an invitation.
Thanks and Regards,
Subhajit
suba...@gmail.com

Dave Cheney

Mar 28, 2015, 8:21:01 AM3/28/15
to golan...@googlegroups.com

suba...@gmail.com

Mar 29, 2015, 7:00:35 AM3/29/15
to golan...@googlegroups.com
@dave I have filled the form.
Waiting for getting added.
Additionally, I have shared the link with some friends.
Mostly some might fill the form to get invited to the group.

jetlu...@gmail.com

Dec 1, 2015, 8:29:12 AM12/1/15
to golang-nuts
Hi can you add me to

jetlu...@gmail.com

On Saturday, March 28, 2015 at 1:21:01 PM UTC+1, Dave Cheney wrote:
http://bit.ly/go-slack-signup

Jetlum Ajeti

Dec 1, 2015, 3:53:06 PM12/1/15
to golang-nuts
Thank you very much,hope I'll learn something new and that could use it.

Surpass

May 12, 2016, 9:48:58 PM5/12/16
to golang-nuts, suba...@gmail.com
I also want go join the go slack.Please send me one invitation.Thx

在 2015年3月29日星期日 UTC+8下午7:00:35,suba...@gmail.com写道:

Brian Hatfield

May 13, 2016, 9:03:22 AM5/13/16
to Surpass, golang-nuts, suba...@gmail.com
Hi friends. Invitations are automated and available at the link Dave Cheney provided earlier in this thread. Humans do not send out individual invites.

jorelli

Dec 9, 2016, 9:46:12 AM12/9/16
to golang-nuts
^ is this still current? I signed up sometime last week but haven't been able to get on (._.)

trying to get over to the chat for github.com/therecipe/qt, which uses a room (#qt-binding) in gophers.slack.com

Ian Davis

Dec 9, 2016, 10:16:45 AM12/9/16
to golan...@googlegroups.com
As an aside, does anyone know if there are publicly available chatlogs from the slack channel?

Damian Gryski

Dec 13, 2016, 6:10:03 AM12/13/16
to golang-nuts

On Friday, December 9, 2016 at 4:16:45 PM UTC+1, Ian Davis wrote:
As an aside, does anyone know if there are publicly available chatlogs from the slack channel?

There are not.  You must be a member of the Gophers Slack to see the message achive.

Damian

Jan Mercl

Jan 20, 2017, 9:37:03 AM1/20/17
to Damian Gryski, golang-nuts

On Tue, Dec 13, 2016 at 12:10 PM Damian Gryski <dgr...@gmail.com> wrote:

>  You must be a member of the Gophers Slack to see the message achive.

This reminds me... In a long-ish time span, I more than once tried applying for membership using the link provided by Dave in this thread. Never got any response. Any ideas? TIA.

--

-j

Edward Muller

Jan 20, 2017, 1:06:47 PM1/20/17
to Jan Mercl, Damian Gryski, golang-nuts
The link Dave shared is some spreadsheet that is no longer used. I've previously tried to track down the owner to ask them to take it down, but haven't found them (If you are the owner of that spread sheet please take it down).

If you are the owner of that bit.ly link (http://bit.ly/go-slack-signup), please have it point to https://invite.slack.golangbridge.org/ instead, which is where people should go to signup for the slack channel.

If anyone has a problem signing up please:
(a) Check you spam folder
(b) Contact sup...@golangbridge.org and an admin will get back to you.

Thanks!

--
Message has been deleted

Jan Mercl

Jan 20, 2017, 2:16:45 PM1/20/17
to Edward Muller, Damian Gryski, golang-nuts

On Fri, Jan 20, 2017 at 7:06 PM Edward Muller <edwa...@interlix.com> wrote:

https://invite.slack.golangbridge.org/ instead, which is where people should go to signup for the slack channel.

Thanks Edward, it worked.
--

-j

Edward Muller

Jan 20, 2017, 2:37:44 PM1/20/17
to Jan Mercl, Damian Gryski, golang-nuts
Great!

Matteo G.

Nov 17, 2017, 10:23:22 AM11/17/17
to golang-nuts
Hi, I don't understood how I can sign up to ghopers.slack.com. Some suggestion?

Jonathan Yu

Nov 17, 2017, 10:26:27 AM11/17/17
to Matteo G., golang-nuts
Go here to request an invite: https://invite.slack.golangbridge.org/

On Fri, Nov 17, 2017 at 7:16 AM, Matteo G. <m.ga...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi, I don't understood how I can sign up to ghopers.slack.com. Some suggestion?

Jonathan Yu @jawnsy on LinkedInTwitterGitHubFacebook
“Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better.” — Samuel Beckett, Worstward Ho (1983)

“In an adaptive environment, winning comes from adapting to change by continuously experimenting and identifying new options more quickly and economically than others. The classical strategist's mantra of sustainable competitive advantage becomes one of serial temporary advantage.” — Navigating the Dozens of Different Strategy Options (HBR)

prince antony

Sebastien Binet

Feb 19, 2018, 2:53:53 PM2/19/18
to prince antony, golang-nuts