PiHex Library generates a hexadecimal number sequence in the number Pi in the range from 0 to 10,000,000

Claygod

Jul 25, 2016, 2:14:48 AM7/25/16
to golang-nuts
I recently took the number Pi in hexadecimal notation. However, usually the number Pi published in decimal. Good. I found a wonderful publication, David H. Bailey dedicated algorithm "BBP" and implemented this algorithm in PiHex library on Go. Now you can connect the library and get the number (or sequence of numbers) in any position of pi (but not more than 10 million, is due to the 64-bit application architecture). Link to library: