trouble running "git-codereview mail"

ra...@cockroachlabs.com

Aug 27, 2016, 10:52:18 PM8/27/16
to golang-nuts
Hi,

I am having trouble submitting a change for review. This used to work fine, but today it started asking me for a username:

$ /go/bin/git-codereview mail
Username for 'https://go.googlesource.com':

I tried generating new passwords but I get the same. The "http.cookiefile" setting and ~/.gitcookies file looks ok (I also tried removing all the old cookies).

Any ideas?

Thanks!
-Radu

Ian Lance Taylor

Aug 27, 2016, 10:56:04 PM8/27/16
to ra...@cockroachlabs.com, golang-nuts
Gerrit is having authentication trouble, the Gerrit team is aware and
working on it.

Ian

ra...@cockroachlabs.com

Aug 28, 2016, 10:24:51 AM8/28/16
to golang-nuts, ra...@cockroachlabs.com
For what its worth, I was able to authenticate by using the cookie as the username and password (username is the part before the "=" password is the part after).