compiling with gccgo from packaged binaries

已查看 357 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

kortschak

未读,
2012年4月28日 02:13:222012/4/28
收件人 golan...@googlegroups.com
This is really an ubuntu issue, but I thought I'd ask here since I'm likely to get a better answer, faster.

I've installed gccgo from debs from the ubuntu 12.04 repositories, but gccgo fails with:

/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lgcc_s

No gcc package for 4.7 provides libgcc_s as far as I can see. Have other people tried this? What is a solution?

thanks

kortschak

未读,
2012年4月28日 06:11:202012/4/28
收件人 golan...@googlegroups.com
Resolved:

go build -compiler gccgo -gccgoflags '-static-libgcc'

Ian Lance Taylor

未读,
2012年4月29日 00:16:032012/4/29
收件人 kortschak、golan...@googlegroups.com
kortschak <dan.ko...@adelaide.edu.au> writes:

> No gcc package for 4.7 provides libgcc_s as far as I can see.

On my Ubuntu Lucid system, it's in the libgcc1 package. I don't know if
it has moved around since then.

(I saw that you resolved your issue anyhow.)

Ian

Dan Kortschak

未读,
2012年4月29日 02:02:462012/4/29
收件人 Ian Lance Taylor、golan...@googlegroups.com
Yes, it seems that libgcc_s is provided for gcc <= 4.6, but not 4.7. The
fix I found was explained as due to the absence of dynamically linked
libraries with gccgo-4.7:

(https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/gccgo-4.7/+bug/966570)
回复全部
回复作者