Project Euler: mathematics and go

adam willis

Jul 10, 2015, 10:19:22 AM7/10/15
to golan...@googlegroups.com
https://projecteuler.net/
https://projecteuler.net/language=Go

Just an interesting site I came across. Are you on there? Be a thrill to see more go answers.

These problem sets could provide useful to those looking to hone their go skills but lack project ideas.

Tyler Compton

Jul 10, 2015, 2:12:26 PM7/10/15
to golan...@googlegroups.com
I did a bunch of Project Euler problems to help myself learn Lua. It is a great way to jump in to a new language

Xudong Zheng

Jul 10, 2015, 5:24:59 PM7/10/15
to golan...@googlegroups.com
I've been working on these from time to time and have published my solutions at https://github.com/xudongzheng/eulergo

Michael Banzon

Jul 10, 2015, 5:32:07 PM7/10/15
to Xudong Zheng, golan...@googlegroups.com
I love Project Euler, and I like the effort you've put into your solutions.

Please login and ready the "about" section on the page again, and then please reconsider publishing these solutions. I had my solutions published (also in Go, also on GitHub) until a kind person made me aware of the note on sharing solutions.