Survey on Software Architectures

ozkaya...@gmail.com

Oct 25, 2016, 10:31:07 AM10/25/16
to golang-nuts
Dear All,

We're conducting a survey on software architecture modelling whose link is http://bit.ly/2bGpSN4

The survey aims at better understanding the practical knowledge and experience of practitioners on software architecture modelling languages.

If you spend 3-7 mins to fill the  survey, we would be so grateful to you. Indeed, we imperatively need participants to contribute our research on software architectures.

If you know any potential participants, would you mind me requesting you to forward to survey to them?

Best,
Mert

parais...@gmail.com

Oct 25, 2016, 1:36:57 PM10/25/16
to golang-nuts, ozkaya...@gmail.com
I'm on page 5 of the survey and still didn't get any question regarding software modelling. I stopped answering these questions.

I'm not keen of survey methodology but I don't think most questions are relevant to the theme of the survey. I also think you should ask personal questions
at the end of the survey instead of the beginning as I don't think my country of origin, age or education influences how you build questions about the core theme of that survey. It would yield much more results.