[JOB] Senior Full Stack Developer @ RADAR in downtown Portland

impri...@gmail.com

Aug 15, 2017, 8:02:10 PM8/15/17
to golang-nuts

Hi everyone!

I'm hiring a Sr Full Stack Developer to join the RADAR (www.radarfirst.com) engineering team in downtown Portland. This is a senior/lead level role on an awesome, close-knit team that I've been fortunate to have worked with as a recruiter for several years, with strong leadership, a solid business, and a great opportunity to grow - I recommend them HIGHLY!!!

Here's a quick summary of the role and requirements:

"In this role, you'll be part of small, self-organizing, cross-disciplinary teams leading the implementation of new features and UX using AngularJS & Bootstrap building on top of APIs and services you will be writing in Go. The applications we're developing use progressive UX, responsive web design and scalable asynchronous cloud technologies."

Here's the requirements for the role (as you can see, we're looking for a polyglot rather than insisting upon specific programming language experience)

  • Minimum 4 years’ experience as a software developer, with experience working in the full stack and developing with multiple programming languages.
  • Experience developing software as a product.
  • Linux/Unix background.
  • Experience creating web applications with a deep understanding of the HTTP request lifecycle.

To review the complete job posting which goes into more detail about RADAR and the team, the tech stack you'd get to work in, and the instructions on what we need in your application, go to https://careers.jobscore.com/careers/radar/jobs/senior-full-stack-developer-d7N3A-FTer57aZeMg-44q7. If you have any questions at all about the job, people you'd be working with there, etc., please feel free to email me at ai...@radarfirst.com.

Thanks!

Aimee Levens
Recruiting Consultant - RADAR
www.aimeelevens.com