Is there anyone using gomobile in production ?

已查看 371 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

irmak...@gmail.com

未读,
2018年3月8日 12:06:332018/3/8
收件人 golang-nuts
Hi,

Gomobile is in maintenance mode, has lots of open issues and it's usage seems decreasing on surveys.

Is there anyone using it in production ?

What do you think about the future of gomobile ?

My Best,
Serdar

Ged Wed

未读,
2018年3月10日 15:10:012018/3/10
收件人 golang-nuts
Some large logging and metrics companies provide gomobile based packages. The packages are used by other making gomobile systems

https://logpacker.com/blog/gomobile-library-development-for-ios-and-android

https://github.com/logpacker/mobile-sdk

Admittedly it's rather old now.

Boltdb works on mobile and is supported.

Caddy works on mobile and is supported.

I have used it for a few projects and it's been sturdy.

The binding issues are easy to get around if you just pass binary data. Some use protobufs. Admittedly it's a crude work around by not too horrible

serdar...@gmail.com

未读,
2018年3月12日 12:01:312018/3/12
收件人 golang-nuts
Thank you for your answer Ged.

Issues like this one worries me
https://github.com/golang/go/issues/22395

kevthem...@gmail.com

未读,
2018年4月26日 12:55:072018/4/26
收件人 golang-nuts
Could you explain what you mean by just passing binary data?

I am currently trying to build an SDK using Golang mobile, and it's a bit frustrating with all of the binding issues

Thanks,

Kev
回复全部
回复作者