[ANN] Sentences: A Sentence Tokenizer

Eric B

Nov 24, 2015, 1:33:44 PM11/24/15
to golang-nuts
https://github.com/neurosnap/sentences

This is my first relatively large golang project, any criticism is greatly appreciated.  One major goal of this project was not only to provide a sentence tokenizer in golang but to also utilize composition so it can be extensively customized.

As it stands right now I have only really tested the tokenizer in English, I'm hoping other contributors will help me fill in the gaps for the other languages.

Feel free to ask me any questions about the project!

James

Nov 24, 2015, 4:15:27 PM11/24/15
to Eric B, golang-nuts
Combined with the go example markov chain sentence generator :)