go-gcnl: Golang library for accessing the Google Cloud Natural Language API

Josh Lubawy

Sep 2, 2016, 9:51:30 AM9/2/16
to golang-nuts
Hi All,

I made a new library that I thought some people might find useful: https://github.com/jlubawy/go-gcnl

Feedback and feature requests are gladly welcomed!

Thanks,
Josh

galk...@gmail.com

Sep 28, 2016, 1:21:17 PM9/28/16
to golang-nuts

Daniel Whitenack

Sep 29, 2016, 8:35:42 AM9/29/16
to golang-nuts
Thanks Josh!

This is a nice complement to the auto generated libraries which as stated:

"Due to the auto-generated nature of this collection of libraries, complete APIs or specific versions can appear or go away without notice."

I added your library here:

Daniel

Josh Lubawy

Dec 15, 2016, 2:56:47 AM12/15/16
to golang-nuts
Haha unfortunately I found these shortly after I already created the library :(

Ironically I had searched (on Google) for such a library before I started, but it didn't show up (maybe because it's a part of the App Engine API and I was using AWS at the time).

Of course I'd recommend using that library instead, but at least it was a learning experience for me creating it.