మొదటి చదవని మెసేజ్‌కు స్కిప్ చేయి

mr....@gmail.com

చదవనివి,
26 సెప్టెం, 2015 11:17:59 AM26-09-15
వరకు golang-nuts
Hi guys,

I want to create a mobile app (android) that will use a camera.
Is there a way to access camera on mobile in any way from Go atm?

Thanks,
Karol

Burcu Dogan

చదవనివి,
28 సెప్టెం, 2015 2:21:24 PM28-09-15
వరకు mr....@gmail.com,golang-nuts
There are no current packages that allow you access the media devices. And more frustratingly, Android NDK doesn't provide APIs to access the camera. You need to do invoke the SDK through JNI.

Glen Newton

చదవనివి,
23 సెప్టెం, 2016 11:16:08 AM23-09-16
వరకు golang-nuts
Are there any updates on this topic, i.e. can I use Go to talk to the Android camera?

Thanks,
Glen

Elias Naur

చదవనివి,
23 సెప్టెం, 2016 11:51:31 AM23-09-16
వరకు golang-nuts
Hi Glen,

The proposal for accessing Android APIs directly has landed: https://github.com/golang/go/issues/16876. In theory, that should be enough for accessing the camera from Go. In practice, the new features are very recent and you might encounter problems along the way. Feel free to report any issues you encounter and CC them to me :)

 - elias

Glen Newton

చదవనివి,
23 సెప్టెం, 2016 1:28:48 PM23-09-16
వరకు golang-nuts
Hi Elias,

Thanks for the update, I will try some things out.

My use case is pretty simple: a go based web server on a very low end Android device where all it does is take a picture with the camera and serves it for each GET / on the web server.
A Go based solution would have a lower footprint for this device (unless I am mistaken).

Thanks,
Glen

Elias Naur

చదవనివి,
23 సెప్టెం, 2016 3:41:17 PM23-09-16
వరకు Glen Newton,golang-nuts
I don't expect Go on Android to have a lower footprint. You still have the Java runtime to drag around regardless.
అందరికీ రిప్లయి పంపు
రచయితకు రిప్లయి ఇవ్వు
ఫార్వర్డ్ చేయి
0 కొత్త మెసేజ్‌లు