QR Codes

omicro...@gmail.com

Feb 27, 2015, 10:55:39 AM2/27/15
to golan...@googlegroups.com
Is there any library to encode AND decode qr code images?

https://github.com/boombuler/barcode supports encoding, but not decoding.

If there isn't any yet, is there any resource to find how to decode qr image?

Thanks.

ju...@sportity.com

Feb 27, 2015, 8:14:58 PM2/27/15
to golan...@googlegroups.com, omicro...@gmail.com
Did you check godoc.org?
https://godoc.org/?q=qr

I see two packages for that:

I've also tried three encoders libs in production, and finally I've settled with https://code.google.com/p/go-qrcode/ - the code is very clean and nice. But for PNG encoding speed, probably, rsc's lib is faster (it uses own PNG encoding for QR) - https://godoc.org/code.google.com/p/rsc/qr

andrey mirtchovski

Feb 27, 2015, 8:26:13 PM2/27/15
to omicro...@gmail.com, golang-nuts
> If there isn't any yet, is there any resource to find how to decode qr image?

you may find this interesting:

http://research.swtch.com/qart

Dida

Feb 28, 2015, 3:57:19 PM2/28/15
to andrey mirtchovski, golang-nuts
Oh wow, thanks a lot guys!
--
A novel is never anything, but a philosophy put into images.