URL prefix for Go's "present"

Torsten Bronger

Oct 21, 2016, 6:31:56 AM10/21/16
to golan...@googlegroups.com
Hallöchen!

I'm about to write a talk with Go's "present" tool. Currently, the
slides reside at a domain of mine at the root. However, it would be
much more practical to be able to move the "present" URL to
"http://example.com/mytalks/". Unfortunately, all URLs that
"present" generates lack the prefix. Can it still be done?

Tschö,
Torsten.

--
Torsten Bronger Jabber ID: torsten...@jabber.rwth-aachen.de

T L

Oct 21, 2016, 11:47:47 AM10/21/16
to golang-nuts, bro...@physik.rwth-aachen.de
Do you want to host your talks under your own doamin?
Please read the docs: https://github.com/golang/talks, (the present folder is here: https://github.com/golang/tools)
You can deploy it on app engine. But the app is simple, it should be easy to deploy it elsewhere.

Torsten Bronger

Oct 22, 2016, 6:01:51 AM10/22/16
to golan...@googlegroups.com
Hallöchen!

T L writes:

> Do you want to host your talks under your own doamin? Please read
> the docs: https://github.com/golang/talks, (the present folder is
> here: https://github.com/golang/tools) You can deploy it on app
> engine. But the app is simple, it should be easy to deploy it
> elsewhere.

I currently have my (first and hitherto only) talk at
<http://talks.bronger.org/orcid.slide#1>. But I'd like to have it
at <http://talks.bronger.org/orcid/orcid.slide#1>. I can, of
course, make the webserver map /orcid to the "present" server. But
then all links on http://talks.bronger.org/ would break. And I
can't give a URL prefix to "present" on the command line.