Type dependency graphs?

Patrik Iselind

May 23, 2018, 3:36:53 AM5/23/18
to golang-nuts
Hi guys,

I'm after a way to visualize all types in my project spanning multiple packages. This includes both which types are composed of which other types and which functions are attached to the different types. Something similar to UML class diagrams.

Is there such a tool already or do i have to write it myself? All i can find are packages that visualize dependencies between packages, i'm affter what's in the packages.

Regards,
Patrik

Rohit Jain

May 26, 2018, 1:34:27 AM5/26/18
to Patrik Iselind, golang-nuts
https://github.com/TrueFurby/go-callvis

This is a really neat tool

Rohit Jain

mrx

May 27, 2018, 3:51:45 AM5/27/18
to jain.ro...@gmail.com, golang-nuts
Very cool! I'll for sure investigate this closer, thanks a lot Rohit Jain.

Regards,
Patrik Iselind

On Sat, May 26, 2018 at 7:34 AM Rohit Jain <jain.ro...@gmail.com> wrote:
This is a really neat tool