gomobile iOS reverse bindings

aro...@gmail.com

Sep 25, 2017, 11:38:05 PM9/25/17
to golang-nuts
I would like to develop a go application for iOS and will need to call platform APIs (objc) from the go application.
I have come across gomobile and its reverse bindings feature which appears to suit my needs. I have looked at and built the android reverse example using the gradle gobind plugin, however it is unclear to me how to build an iOS application with reverse bindings.
I have tried gomobile bind -target=ios  with a simple package (https://github.com/golang/mobile/tree/master/bind/testpkg/objcpkg) and it produces a framework. I would expect it to produce at least the go wrappers so that I can use them somehow in my go application. Perhaps I am understanding this incorrectly.

Can anybody help with building an iOS app with reverse bindings?

Thanks!