github.com/golang/glog: need information about the year in the log message

Michele Orsi

Sep 23, 2016, 4:38:41 PM9/23/16
to golang-nuts
Hello,
I am working with kubernetes and related projects that uses this library:

At the moment I am stuck because I am collecting logs from such applications, but the information about the year is missing in the header:

Is there a way to contribute to this project? I just need the same information that are already in the file name:

Thank you,
Michele Orsi

Bravofly Rumbo Group

Listed on SIX Swiss Exchange

Our websites: lastminute.com | bravofly.com | volagratis.com | rumbo.es | jetcost.com | group.lastminute.com

This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in error) please notify the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail. Any unauthorized copying, disclosure or distribution of the material in this e-mail is strictly forbidden and could be a crime.