Downloading go1

Edward Muller

Dec 1, 2016, 4:57:30 PM12/1/16
to golang-nuts
For $reasons I need to download the original linux amd64 version of go1.

But I can't seem to find the right key for go1. I've tried:
All respond with:
<?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8'?><Error><Code>NoSuchKey</Code><Message>The specified key does not exist.</Message></Error>

I've also tried the getting an index (https://storage.googleapis.com/google-code-archive-downloads/v2/code.google.com/go/), like you can with https://storage.googleapis.com/golang/ (where modern go releases are stored), but that just returns the same error.

Can anyone point me to the right https://storage.googleapis.com url for the go1 release?

Thanks!

James Bardin

Dec 1, 2016, 5:10:16 PM12/1/16
to golang-nuts

Can you build it from source?
The repo of course contains the entire history.

Edward Muller

Dec 1, 2016, 5:16:50 PM12/1/16
to James Bardin, golang-nuts
I could, but for other $reasons I'd rather not if I don't have to.

I will if it's lost to history though.

Brad Fitzpatrick

Dec 2, 2016, 7:18:06 PM12/2/16
to Edward Muller, golang-nuts
I've asked for a list of our objects under that prefix.

Will Norris

Dec 2, 2016, 7:55:08 PM12/2/16
to Brad Fitzpatrick, Edward Muller, golang-nuts

Brad Fitzpatrick

Dec 2, 2016, 8:26:13 PM12/2/16
to Will Norris, Edward Muller, golang-nuts
Thanks!

Edward Muller

Dec 8, 2016, 2:01:26 PM12/8/16
to Brad Fitzpatrick, Will Norris, golang-nuts
Thank You!

Thanks!