Best practices for package maintainers

Vitor De Mario

Mar 18, 2018, 8:24:30 PM3/18/18
to golang-nuts
Hello everyone,

I've opened up a google doc (previously a page on the wiki) to collect what are considered best practices for package maintainers: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1FJTnxs7LelXcq1ILmEiLxOwDmAQfbH_DWCy4-ZOFxYc/edit?usp=sharing.

It was sparked originally by tweets from Mark Bates and Sameer Ajmani and now Andrew Bonventre has given feedback as well.

It is a public document, open to any comments and edits. If it becomes a good source of information it might come back to the wiki and hopefully be helpful in the future.

Any feedback is appreciated.

Regards,
Vitor De Mario

Jan Mercl

Mar 19, 2018, 4:11:20 AM3/19/18
to Vitor De Mario, golang-nuts
On Mon, Mar 19, 2018 at 1:24 AM Vitor De Mario <vitord...@gmail.com> wrote:

> It is a public document, open to any comments and edits.

Such documents tend to not live for long.

--

-j

Vitor De Mario

Mar 19, 2018, 7:12:19 AM3/19/18
to Jan Mercl, golang-nuts
I'll keep an eye on it. Thanks for the heads up, so far all edits have been helpful.