[dep] is it planned to integrate `go get` and future `go dep`?

Denis Cheremisov

Oct 18, 2017, 5:19:57 PM10/18/17
to golang-nuts
Hi!
I struggled a couple of days ago with an issue caused by the fact the go get is not aware of dependencies defined by the current dep, which I am using for the development purposes.

dep sticked to fixed https://github.com/antlr/antlr4 version (latest, v4.7 released in march 2017), while there were changes since that and go get downloads the latest master and it led to compilation errors.
I solved this issue pushing part of the vendor directory with antlr4 into the my repo.

Will the go get use dep beneath to download dependencies?