Open Source development kit Written in Go-lang

mayyu...@gmail.com

Jul 27, 2016, 8:14:13 AM7/27/16
to golang-nuts

Our team has written and used Skygear internally since last year. We did use Parse before but we were disappointed by its performance. And thus we built our own backend as a service and recently launched at an open source conference. We would love to hear more comment from you and make it a better open source project.

Other Technology we used: Docker, Kubernetes, PostgreSQL

Benefits:

High performance

Multi-functional backend for web and mobile

Easy to launch and scale

SDKs available in Javascript (JS), iOS and Android

https://skygear.io/
(
We provide dashboard and cloud code features for developers.)

Please Please Please let me know more your thoughts on this