Regarding Certificate Revocation in Go

jithi...@gmail.com

Jan 12, 2018, 8:24:58 AM1/12/18
to golang-dev
Hi,

    I am a newbie to Go language.

    I have developed basic Go client and Server over TLS using Version TLS1.2
    So need to enable the certificate revocation explicitly during the communication.

     Have checked many packages, but even tlsConfig does not provide this functionality.
     Is there any other way where we can enable the certificate Revocationduring connection so that openSSL internally will check it and verify.

 Thanks
 Jithin

Brad Fitzpatrick

Jan 12, 2018, 10:40:12 AM1/12/18
to jithi...@gmail.com, golang-dev
Questions about Go should generally go to the golang-nuts mailing list. The golang-dev list is for those working on Go.

But FWIW, Go doesn't use OpenSSL.