How do I get a change of CL?

김용빈

Apr 16, 2018, 12:30:10 PM4/16/18
to golang-dev

One thing I don't know is a way to get the (Baokun Lee's) change to my local computer.

I found there is "Download Patch" button, but I guess it isn't a normal review process.

Please let me know that. Thank you.

Brad Fitzpatrick

Apr 16, 2018, 12:47:39 PM4/16/18
to 김용빈, golang-dev
Yes, you select Download Patch and then choose the suggested git command you prefer. (As usual with git, there are a dozen ways to do anything, so use whichever method you're most comfortable with.)

김용빈

Apr 16, 2018, 9:39:59 PM4/16/18
to golang-dev
Ah, I thought of it is just for download patch file.

My fault. Thank you.

2018년 4월 17일 화요일 오전 1시 47분 39초 UTC+9, Brad Fitzpatrick 님의 말: