Fullstack with Node & Go Language/Golang 6-12+ months long term contract position in San Jose, CA

Raj

Apr 14, 2017, 4:11:03 PM4/14/17
to golan...@googlegroups.com

Hello,

I am vijay, a recruiter with Valiantica Inc. Currently we have the following position with our client.  Reply with your updated resume along with contact details to

 vij...@valiantica.com only  to discuss further.

Job Title:       Fullstack with Node & Go Language

Location:       San Jose, CA

Duration:     6-12+ months long term contract position

Job Description:

Required Skills:

Client is looking for a Full Stack Developer with Node & Golanguage/scripting experience urgently.

NOTE: Strong full stack development experience along with Node.js experience may be considered.

I would appreciate if you could kindly fill up the following information:

Full Legal Name:

Education and Major:

Location:

Phone:

Email:

Availability:

Rate:

Visa Status:

Thanks & Regards,

Vijay Sinha

Valiantica Inc

(O)  408-641-4241

Email ID: vij...@valiantica.com

Ian Lance Taylor

Apr 14, 2017, 4:18:25 PM4/14/17
to Raj, golan...@googlegroups.com
Please write to golang-nuts with job openings, not golang-dev.
golang-nuts is for users of Go, golang-dev is for people developing Go
itself. Thanks.

Ian