git-codereview mail with automatic Run-TryBot+1

Daniel Martí

Apr 25, 2017, 8:03:38 AM4/25/17
to golang-dev
Hi all,

I use plain git to write my patches and "git-codereview mail" to send
them to Gerrit. I was wondering if there is any trick to automatically
add Run-TryBot+1 to the CL, as long as one has perms to do so.

I can obviously do it via the web interface, but that's a few clicks and
it gets repetitive. Would something like a "-rt" flag to the mail
subcommand make sense?

Unless there is already a way to do this that I'm unaware of.

--
Daniel Martí - mv...@mvdan.cc - https://mvdan.cc/

cherry

Apr 25, 2017, 8:07:05 AM4/25/17
to Daniel Martí, golang-dev

Daniel Martí

Apr 25, 2017, 8:10:37 AM4/25/17
to cherry, golang-dev
On Tue, Apr 25, 2017 at 08:07:01 -0400, cherry wrote:
> -trybot ?
> https://godoc.org/golang.org/x/review/git-codereview#hdr-Mail

Wow, thanks. I completely missed this because the help text is outdated:

$ git-codereview help
[...]
mail [-f] [-r reviewer,...] [-cc mail,...] [commit]

I'll send a CL to update the help text. Thanks again!