Access Request

Gabriel Aszalos

Oct 12, 2017, 9:39:24 AM10/12/17
to golan...@googlegroups.com
Hi devs,

I've been involved with the Go community for some time now, and have become more active within the Go repository as well (Gerrit and GitHub).

If you could use more help, I'd like to request GitHub ("go-asignees" and "go-approvers") and Gerrit ("may-start-trybots") access. I'd love to help out with Gardening on GitHub issues, running TryBots on Gerrit and potentially with reviews as well at some point in the future.

I love the Go project and I'm happy to help out as much as I can in order to help us all keep it nice, tidy and simple, as it was meant to be!

My GitHub username is: gbbr
My Gerrit e-mail address is the same as this one: gabriel...@gmail.com

Many thanks! I hope you will let me join you :-)

Regards,
Gabriel

Gabriel Aszalos

Oct 13, 2017, 2:14:41 AM10/13/17
to golan...@googlegroups.com
Sorry, forgot to follow the instructions and reference the appropriate links, which are:

Thanks again!
Gabriel

Ian Lance Taylor

Oct 13, 2017, 3:17:03 PM10/13/17
to Gabriel Aszalos, golan...@googlegroups.com
Should be done now. Thanks for your help!

Ian

Wei....@arm.com

Mar 6, 2018, 8:59:44 PM3/6/18
to golang-dev
Hi Go core team,

I also would like to request GitHub ("go-approvers") and Gerrit ("may-start-trybots") access. I'd like to help out with Gardening on GitHub issues related to arm64 ports, running TryBots on Gerrit (especially for bug analysis on some non-mainstream ports such as darwin/arm64) and code reviewing of toolchain.

Thanks
Wei Xiao

Kunpei Sakai

Mar 6, 2018, 9:36:58 PM3/6/18
to golang-dev
Currently request access seems to be managed on github-issues.

2018年3月7日水曜日 10時59分44秒 UTC+9 Wei....@arm.com:

Wei Xiao

Mar 6, 2018, 10:11:53 PM3/6/18
to Kunpei Sakai, golang-dev