Upgrade openbsd builder?

andrewc...@gmail.com

Oct 9, 2017, 10:29:15 PM10/9/17
to golang-dev
it seems the builder for openbsd is quite old, who currently looks after that builder?

I think it might be a decent idea to upgrade it to 6.1 or 6.2 (which was just released).

andrewc...@gmail.com

Oct 28, 2017, 12:18:31 AM10/28/17
to golang-dev
I can volunteer to keep this thing up to date, the builder scripts seem relatively simple, though I can't promise I'm able to fix every bug in the openbsd go runtime.

Matthew Dempsky

Oct 28, 2017, 12:37:16 AM10/28/17
to andrewc...@gmail.com, golang-dev
I can review and test changes to the OpenBSD build scripts.

I don't know about deploying them though.

andrewc...@gmail.com

Brad Fitzpatrick

Nov 1, 2017, 4:01:55 PM11/1/17
to Andrew Chambers, golang-dev
I'm back from leave now and can help with this if you get stuck. Feel free to send me CLs.

I can then deploy it when it's ready.