Wrap-up for last night

Andrew Gerrand

Jan 19, 2011, 10:33:45 PM1/19/11
to golang-au
Thanks for coming guys, it was a pleasure to meet/see you all. I think
we have the foundations of a good thing here.

About my presentation, I think it was too long for these meetings. In
future we should probably keep any presentations to around the 20-30
minute mark.

Speaking of presentations, would anyone be interested in presenting
something at the next meeting? I'd love to hear about what you've been
building with Go. Just 10-20 minutes, a demo, whatever.

I was thinking we could do a more informal pub meet-up before the next
meeting proper. Anyone up for that? Also the Atlassian guys offered to
have us over there sometime, that could be fun.

Andrew

Gary Miller

Jan 19, 2011, 10:38:39 PM1/19/11
to gola...@googlegroups.com
Andrew,

Can you post a link to the slides and the channel idioms doc you mentioned.

Regards
Gary

Andrew Gerrand

Jan 19, 2011, 10:42:01 PM1/19/11