Go 1.4.2 is released

已查看 4,659 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Andrew Gerrand

未读,
2015年2月18日 01:30:592015/2/18
收件人 golang-nuts
Hi gophers,

We've just released Go version 1.4.2, a minor point release.

This release includes bug fixes to the go command, the compiler and linker, and the runtime, syscall, reflect, and math/big packages.

You can download binary and source distributions from the Go web site:

(Note that the FreeBSD binaries are not yet available; we expect them to be ready in the next few days.)

To compile from source using a Git checkout, update to the release with "git checkout go1.4.2" and build as usual.

Thanks to everyone who contributed to the release.

Andrew
回复全部
回复作者
转发