release.r58

Andrew Gerrand

Jun 29, 2011, 9:20:59 PM6/29/11
to golang-...@googlegroups.com
We've just tagged our third stable Go release, release.r58.
You can update by running:

hg pull
hg update release

If you get an error about crossing branches, it means you have local
changes in your Mercurial client (hg status): revert those changes
and re-run the hg update command.

http://golang.org/doc/devel/release.html#r58 describes the release
and gives links to more information.

The following people from the open source community contributed code
to this release:

Albert Strasheim
Alex Brainman
Alexander Orlov
Alexey Borzenkov
Anschel Schaffer-Cohen
Anthony Martin
Benny Siegert
Boyd Crowder
Caine Tighe
Christian Himpel
Christopher Wedgwood
Dave Cheney
David Jakob Fritz
Dmitry Chestnykh
Eivind Uggedal
Eric Eisner
Evan Shaw
Fan Hongjian
Gary Burd
Graham Miller
Gustavo Niemeyer
Jeffrey M Hodges
Joe Poirier
Jonathan Mark
Lorenzo Stoakes
Lucio De Re
Mikio Hara
Mikkel Krautz
Quan Yong Zhai
Robert Hencke
Roger Peppe
Ross Light
Vincent Vanackere
Wei Guangjing
William Chan
Yasuhiro Matsumoto
Yuval Pavel Zholkover

Thanks to all of them, and to all who contributed to the release in other
ways, such as by making useful suggestions or sending in detailed bug
reports. Apologies if we missed anyone. We appreciate all your help.

To see a full list of changes between this and the previous release,
after updating, run:

hg log -r release.r57:release.r58

Enjoy.

Andrew