Fwd: FW: [commercialdairygoats] Saanen Dairy Goats For Sale in North East Iowa -- Herd Reduction

Amanda Messer

May 17, 2010, 10:56:23 AM5/17/10
to goat...@googlegroups.com
Please do not reply

From: ande...@alpinecom.net
Date: Sat, 15 May 2010 01:10:46 +0000
Subject: [commercialdairygoats] Saanen Dairy Goats For Sale in North East Iowa -- Herd Reduction

We are offering thirty Saanen and Saanen cross La Mancha dairy does for sale.

I am working full-time off the farm and we need to reduce our herd size. b

These does range in age from yearlings to four years old. They are all milking right now, and we are averaging 7.0 pounds in the tank. The yearlings are giving between four and five pounds each.

We culled the herd several times earlier this year, and these are all good, milking does.

Asking $150 each. Just reduced to $100, not culls we just need to move them

Please contact Paul or Jan at 563 252 1149 or e-mail us at ande...@alpinecom.net

Our website:

http://www.rainbowgatefarm.com

Recent Activity: