Build instructions?

Cecil New

May 11, 2013, 11:50:41 AM5/11/13
to go-...@googlegroups.com
I took a stab at building uik - downloading as zip and putting under $GOPATH/src - but after several can't-find-this-or-that messages, I wondered whether it might be easier to ask if the the build steps were located anywhere. Some of the messages indicate dependencies on other packages (freetype and draw2d).

If none exist, I'd be happy to write some up based on my experiences...

thanks,
Cecil

John Asmuth

May 11, 2013, 12:02:22 PM5/11/13
to go-...@googlegroups.com

Hi Cecil,

No instructions because you should only follow the standard procedure for third party go software: use "go get"!

go get github.com/skelterjohn/go.uik

Will install the package. Add on /examples/uiktest and you can run the uiktest binary.