qml.SetupTesting doesn't work under Go1.5beta1 (OS X)

Maxim Kupriianov

Jul 23, 2015, 6:20:10 AM7/23/15
to go-qml
Yeah I know it's too hasty to care about 1.5 but still can't build my tests under 1.5, even the qml's own tests don't work:

gopkg.in/qml.v1 $ go test
# testmain
gopkg.in/qml.v1/cdata.Addrs: runtime.main_main: not defined
gopkg.in/qml.v1/cdata.Addrs: undefined: runtime.main_main
FAIL gopkg.in/qml.v1 [build failed]

The same is for my package that uses qml.SetupTesting() in the init().
I remember some CL that renamed the main but can't find it, I'm even not sure if it was real xD

Maxim Kupriianov

Jul 23, 2015, 6:21:43 AM7/23/15
to go-qml, m...@kc.vc
gopkg.in/qml.v1 $ go test
# testmain
gopkg.in/qml.v1/cdata.Addrs: runtime.main_main: not defined
gopkg.in/qml.v1/cdata.Addrs: undefined: runtime.main_main
FAIL     gopkg.in/qml.v1 [build failed]
— better snippet format.