Writing a Markdown Editor in Go-QML

Daniel Toebe

May 16, 2016, 12:38:55 PM5/16/16
to go-qml
He guys,

I just posted a blog post on writing a markdown editor with go-qml:

While I hope it's helpful to many, this is my first coding tutorial blog post, and would like feedback on where I can improve in both my code and blogging. I just threw up the site with HUGO static site generator, and still figuring out the finer points of that so I haven't gotten the disqus plugin working yet.  Please leave any comments in this thread.

I can see where this could be considered promotion of my blog, and if that violates any code of conduct on this mailing list, please feel free to remove it.

Thanks