ido-ubiquitous working everywhere EXCEPT find-bookmark

Jonathon McKitrick

Jun 9, 2017, 8:08:54 AM6/9/17
I had everything working perfectly, then tried to merge some changes from my work machine config to home. And while ido-ubiquitous (and vertical) was working perfectly everywhere before, when I go to open a bookmark, I see the old display, with options like {foo|bar} rather than the vertical, color highlighted list where the most recent match appears first.

But everywhere else I have ido on, it's working fine.

Any ideas on how to diagnose?