Another sponsor on board

gnom...@gmail.com

Apr 28, 2012, 6:26:14 PM4/28/12
to gnome-mon...@googlegroups.com

I am happy to announce that Plural Sight are on board as sponsors. While they have been unable to provide financial support every attendee will be getting 1 month full access to their online courses.

Still waiting to hear back from GNOME, Xamarin and Codice Software.

Uncle David

Stephen Shaw

Apr 28, 2012, 9:59:30 PM4/28/12
to gnome-mon...@googlegroups.com
That's awesome. Pural Sight is actually in my backyard. I've had the
chance to meet the CTO on a few occasions. They seem like really cool
guys. I've also been using their product for the last four months and
really liked it.

BTW, have you checked with jetbrains. They create resharper which is
a great .NET development tool.

Cheers,
Stephen

gnom...@gmail.com

Apr 29, 2012, 2:43:14 PM4/29/12

Den 28/04/2012 23.00 skrev "Stephen Shaw" <ss...@decriptor.com>:

> That's awesome.  Pural Sight is actually in my backyard.  I've had the
> chance to meet the CTO on a few occasions.  They seem like really cool
> guys.  I've also been using their product for the last four months and
> really liked it.

I am sure we can put their service to good use. So if you see the cto again remember he is entitled to.a free high quality sponsor hug.

> BTW, have you checked with jetbrains.  They create resharper which is
> a great .NET development tool.

I will contact them first thing Wednesday when I get back from spending time with my family in law.

I have to admit I am starting to get a bit worried about the budget and the relative lack of sponsor feedback so any further ideas would be great. I already hit pretty much every company on the "Companies using Mono" page.

David

Robert Nordan

Apr 29, 2012, 4:39:14 PM4/29/12
On 29.04.2012 20:43, gnom...@gmail.com wrote:

Den 28/04/2012 23.00 skrev "Stephen Shaw" <ss...@decriptor.com>:

> That's awesome.  Pural Sight is actually in my backyard.  I've had the
> chance to meet the CTO on a few occasions.  They seem like really cool
> guys.  I've also been using their product for the last four months and
> really liked it.

I am sure we can put their service to good use. So if you see the cto again remember he is entitled to.a free high quality sponsor hug.

> BTW, have you checked with jetbrains.  They create resharper which is
> a great .NET development tool.

I will contact them first thing Wednesday when I get back from spending time with my family in law.

I have to admit I am starting to get a bit worried about the budget and the relative lack of sponsor feedback so any further ideas would be great. I already hit pretty much every company on the "Companies using Mono" page.

David

Well, I've secured a sponsorship from the always generous First National Bank of My Dad, so if need be you can scratch my flight expenses from the budget. But I still need a free place to sleep. Jared, I promise that I'm fairly hygienic and only snore when I'm not awake. :P

/Robert

gnom...@gmail.com

Apr 29, 2012, 4:43:15 PM4/29/12

Den 29/04/2012 17.39 skrev "Robert Nordan" <rp...@robpvn.net>:

> On 29.04.2012 20:43, gnom...@gmail.com wrote:
>>

>> Den 28/04/2012 23.00 skrev "Stephen Shaw" <ss...@decriptor.com>:
>> >
>> > That's awesome.  Pural Sight is actually in my backyard.  I've had the
>> > chance to meet the CTO on a few occasions.  They seem like really cool
>> > guys.  I've also been using their product for the last four months and
>> > really liked it.
>>
>> I am sure we can put their service to good use. So if you see the cto again remember he is entitled to.a free high quality sponsor hug.
>>

>> > BTW, have you checked with jetbrains.  They create resharper which is
>> > a great .NET development tool.
>>
>> I will contact them first thing Wednesday when I get back from spending time with my family in law.
>>
>> I have to admit I am starting to get a bit worried about the budget and the relative lack of sponsor feedback so any further ideas would be great. I already hit pretty much every company on the "Companies using Mono" page.
>>
>> David
>

> Well, I've secured a sponsorship from the always generous First National Bank of My Dad, so if need be you can scratch my flight expenses from the budget. But I still need a free place to sleep. Jared, I promise that I'm fairly hygienic and only snore when I'm not awake. :P

Wonderful, I look forward to making you work hard at no pay. Thank the first national for me.