And yet another sponsors joins our ranks, GNOME

gnom...@gmail.com

May 7, 2012, 6:14:52 PM5/7/12
to gnome-mon...@googlegroups.com
Hello oh faithful followers,

I have just been told by Germán Póo-Caamaño that the GNOME Board has
voted in favor of supporting the festival of love. This should be made
official soon. The affected attendees have been contacted privately
with instructions for getting refunds for their tickets. So let's all
welcome GNOME to the ranks of beloved sponsors.

I will be shipping Udesh into the home of one Mike Hutchinson,
MonoDevelop god and nice guy, if he still has a semi-comfy sofa
available. This will allow us to save on board costs by only requiring
one hotel room.

Uncle David.

Jared Jennings

May 7, 2012, 6:16:44 PM5/7/12
to gnome-mon...@googlegroups.com
Totally awesome!!!
Thanks GNOME!
-Jared

Robert Nordan

May 8, 2012, 2:13:43 AM5/8/12
to gnome-mon...@googlegroups.com
That's great news! I should probably get to buying tickets soon. :P

/Robert

Jared Jennings

May 8, 2012, 11:58:45 AM5/8/12
to gnome-mon...@googlegroups.com
Make sure they provide you with unit tests of the plane ;)
-Jared