settling on dates

David Nielsen

Mar 23, 2012, 2:19:29 PM3/23/12
to gnome-mon...@googlegroups.com
For purposes of applying for the venue and settling travel details, as well as giving Udesh time to apply for a US visa I would like to have the exact dates settled within the next few days.

There is general agreement it seems to do late June but a need to avoid July 4th due to Independence Day.

Tue, June 26th to Mon July 2th e.g. should give people time to get back in time for family celebrations. It should also avoid any dates reported to me as being off limits.

In the name of getting this done, please reply if these dates are good by next Wednesday so I might get the process of booking the venue started.

- David

Alan McGovern

Mar 23, 2012, 2:47:35 PM3/23/12
to gnome-mon...@googlegroups.com, gnome-mon...@googlegroups.com
Sounds good to me! I don't know when our next Xamarin meetup is but I'll ask and see what they think.

Alan

Sent from my iPhone

Robert Nordan

Mar 23, 2012, 5:04:20 PM3/23/12