Bostonites willing to put up attendees

David Nielsen

Mar 27, 2012, 11:40:08 PM3/27/12
to gnome-mon...@googlegroups.com
In order to sharpen up this wildly expanding budget it would be extremely helpful if we could figure out who needs hotel rooms and how many. So first up it would be fantastic if any local Bostonites would be able to save us a handsome pile of money by allowing someone to sleep on their sofa. So who lives in Boston and is willing to open their home to complete, but polite and nice, strangers?

Uncle Dave

Michael Hutchinson

Mar 28, 2012, 12:45:07 AM3/28/12
On Tuesday, March 27, 2012 11:40:08 PM UTC-4, David Nielsen wrote:
In order to sharpen up this wildly expanding budget it would be extremely helpful if we could figure out who needs hotel rooms and how many. So first up it would be fantastic if any local Bostonites would be able to save us a handsome pile of money by allowing someone to sleep on their sofa. So who lives in Boston and is willing to open their home to complete, but polite and nice, strangers?

I might be able to but I can't guarantee it yet. One of my housemates will be subletting during that time and I'd want to run it past his replacement, and we're still figuring out who that is.

Jared Jennings

Mar 28, 2012, 1:02:28 AM3/28/12
to gnome-mon...@googlegroups.com
I will float my own hotel room and don't mind if as many as possible pile in. I don't know where yet though :)