Monday

Jared Jennings

Jun 12, 2012, 12:36:16 AM6/12/12
to gnome-mon...@googlegroups.com
I will be arriving Tuesday and will miss on the awkward introductions and geeky silence that we will share on the first night :)

-Jared

Robert Nordan

Jun 12, 2012, 4:37:46 AM6/12/12
to gnome-mon...@googlegroups.com
Tuesday the 26th is the first day, isn't it? (According to the wiki page
and my calendar...) So you still get to enjoy the sound of silence all
you like.

/Robert

Jared Jennings

Jun 12, 2012, 6:41:34 AM6/12/12
to gnome-mon...@googlegroups.com

I must gave been confused by the latest tweet.

antonius

Jun 26, 2012, 6:30:20 AM6/26/12
to gnome-mon...@googlegroups.com
Hi everybody,
I'll be arriving today at 8pm and will be (at least) late for the "awkward introductions and geeky silence" part at CBC. So for the purpose of introducing myself: I'm Antonius from Austria, working on the Tasque ToDo app during this year's GSoC. My mentor during GSoC is Andreia Gaita who will also be at the Gnome & mono hackfest.

antonius

Jared Jennings

Jun 26, 2012, 6:44:34 AM6/26/12
to gnome-mon...@googlegroups.com

lol awesome!

I'm so exited!

Andreia Gaita

Jun 26, 2012, 7:17:19 AM6/26/12
to gnome-mon...@googlegroups.com

Looking forward to it!

Alan

Jun 26, 2012, 8:02:08 AM6/26/12
to gnome-mon...@googlegroups.com
Jeremie and me are both here safe and sound. We're going to pick up
some AT&T sim cards later on (all going well). Once we have those,
i'll email around the new numbers so we can be contacted.

Looking forward to seeing everyone at CBC tonight!

Alan

gnom...@gmail.com

Jun 26, 2012, 8:46:11 AM6/26/12
to gnome-mon...@googlegroups.com

I am presently in Charlotte Airport awaiting my flight. My ass has been TSA groping approved and I will be in Boston around 1pm.

Ready for tonight and the days to follow.

Uncle D

Stephen Shaw

Jun 26, 2012, 10:05:22 AM6/26/12
to gnome-mon...@googlegroups.com
Anyone coming in, I ended up taking the silver line out of the airport
(free) and jumping on the red line to the kendall stop (free). I'm
sure other hotels are probably right off one of the stops. Much
cheaper than taking a taxi.

Cheers,
Stephen

Alan

Jun 26, 2012, 10:14:51 AM6/26/12
to gnome-mon...@googlegroups.com
The red and silver lines aren't free! The best value ticket is the
7-Day pass which costs $15 and can be bought at a machine in the
airport which is right at the very end of the hallway. The silverline
departs from right outside the door beside the ticket machine so it
should be easy to find.

Alan

Alan

Jun 26, 2012, 10:15:42 AM6/26/12
to gnome-mon...@googlegroups.com
Those instructions are for terminal E, the international terminal. If
you land in a different terminal, you'll have to look elsewhere ;)

Alan

Jared Jennings

Jun 26, 2012, 1:35:43 PM6/26/12
to gnome-mon...@googlegroups.com
ROFL
I've made it and am waiting for Robert.

Jared Jennings

Jun 26, 2012, 1:45:20 PM6/26/12
to gnome-mon...@googlegroups.com
I imagine I will be getting there around 4pm. So may just head straight to drinks?
I forgot if Uncle D had suggested something else, but I'm sitting in the US Airways terminal at the moment using power.

Jared Jennings

Jun 26, 2012, 4:12:17 PM6/26/12
to gnome-mon...@googlegroups.com
The 7-day pass does work well.
I'm at the hotel now and will be down at the CBC in a while.

Andreia Gaita

Jun 26, 2012, 6:48:58 PM6/26/12
to gnome-mon...@googlegroups.com
Hey hey, I'm here! I'll be heading to the CBC soon, is anyone already there?

andreia gaita
--------------------
blog.worldofcoding.com
andreiagaita.net
github.com/andreiagaita

Alan

Jun 26, 2012, 6:51:10 PM6/26/12
to gnome-mon...@googlegroups.com
I'm heading soon with jeremie and brakjovic. Maybe more.

Ring me on +1 857 222 2118 if you need me!

See you guys soon!
Alan

Jérémie Laval

Jun 26, 2012, 6:53:21 PM6/26/12