Problem with web search and caclulator

Giacomo Marchioro

Dec 27, 2014, 3:38:50 AM12/27/14
to gnom...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,
I can't find a way to open a bug issue so I hope that this is the right place.
I have just install Do 0.9 in Xubunut 14.04 but when I use web search DO crashes and also calculator doesn't work. I wonder if there is any easy way to fix it.

Best regards,
Giacomo

Christopher James Halse Rogers

Dec 30, 2014, 1:40:43 AM12/30/14
to gnom...@googlegroups.com
Hi there!
Bugs are tracked either in Ubuntu (which would be at
bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/gnome-do/+bugs) or at github:
https://github.com/gnome-do/core/issues

I'm not aware of any particular problems with Xubuntu integration or
web search, but you can get more information by quitting Do and running
“gnome-do --debug” in a terminal to generate lots of debugging
information.

If you can reproduce the problems while running gnome-do --debug,
attaching the output of the terminal will likely be helpful.

Thanks,
Chris