And here we (I?) go!

Barrett Conrad

Aug 22, 2011, 4:25:50 PM8/22/11
to gnocode-bookclub
Hello all,

Has anyone out there started yet? I know I've been out of touch lately
and there has been some chatter on the group.

What do you say we get started today? No big deal if you are ahead or
can't start today. We don't have to be perfectly in sync.

I would like to make one request. I setup the next two gnocode
meetings to be about the languages in the book. I think it would be
interesting to have one person present 10 minutes on one of the
language, and then we can discuss each one. The September meeting will
be about the first three languages and then October will be about the
remaining four.

So, if you would like to volunteer for one of the mini-talks claim it
now!

Barrett.