re:

R Brown

Mar 11, 2017, 8:07:11 PM3/11/17
to GMOM-vo...@googlegroups.com, Lore Rosenthal
Is there going to be a vote Monday at 7:45 on HJ 6 in committee?

--
Renaud D. Brown, M.M.
BME Shenandoah University Conservatory (2000)

Injustice can no longer enslave black lives, rape our women and girls and torture our men and women in uniform!!!!! Black Lives Matter!

I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me. Philippians 3:16

Charlie Cooper

Mar 11, 2017, 10:35:35 PM3/11/17
to GMOM-vo...@googlegroups.com
We don't know,  Rnkdenaud. I do plan to be there in case. Thanks.

R Brown

Mar 15, 2017, 2:16:05 PM3/15/17
to ORPG, PGPJC, GMOM-vo...@googlegroups.com
Dear Friends,
I started the campaign: Would you sign and Call the comment lines for the President and Attorney General
It would mean the world to me if you could also add your name to this important issue. Every name that is added builds momentum around the campaign and makes it more likely for us to get the change we want to see.
Will you join me by taking action on this campaign?
After you've signed the petition please also take a moment to share it with others.  It's super easy – all you need to do is forward this email.
Thank you!
Renaud

R Brown

Mar 16, 2017, 10:13:57 PM3/16/17
to GMOM-vo...@googlegroups.com

At this point we need to have sponsors petition for a vote under House Rule 42.

Charlie Cooper

Mar 17, 2017, 11:04:16 AM3/17/17
to GMOM-vo...@googlegroups.com

Thanks, Renaud. We will talk to our sponsors about the best way forward. We are very hopeful that it will move first in the House (as we have thought was the most probable path all along), but we will make the request to sponsors and the appropriate Committee members in both chambers.

The most important thing we volunteers can do is petitioning and phone banking.

Phone banking is ongoing. Click this link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yABmVRE39wDgc6kG_U_9RrqYw3KLrHZ6lanSzEPaC0c/edit#gid=2012142484

If you need help to do the phone banking, call Charlie at 410-624-6095.

This weekend we are petitioning in Southern Maryland on Saturday and Sunday. Click the links for time and place.

We must get the support of President Miller in the Senate, and this is the way to do it. Thank you,

Charlie Cooper

H: 410-578-8291

C: 410-624-6095

www.GetMoneyOutMD.org  Facebook_tiny

“We may have democracy, or we may have wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can’t have both.” – Louis Brandeis

image001.jpg

rdbt...@gmail.com

Mar 20, 2017, 8:12:58 AM3/20/17
to ORPG, Bill Orleans, GMOM-vo...@googlegroups.com

FYI Annapolis is quite busy.  As our mtg. (Our Revolution, PG/Maryland Rising) occurred Sat the MD House was in session and also at 11AM today (8pm on Mondays, usually) They had 1661 bills and 9 resolutions.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

My only suggestion is that we should

encourage everyone to call Joan Carter instead of limiting it to the 43rd District.

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 18, 2017, at 7:36 PM, R Brown <rdbt...@gmail.com> wrote:

This looks great

Can we allow Lourene to add a few things. The deadline for all crossovers is Monday so any action should be taken this week, even if we have to ask for petitions to get floor votes on at least 3 bills.

Sent from my iPad

On Mar 18, 2017, at 4:31 PM, Wala Blegay <wbl...@gmail.com> wrote:

Kathleen

Thank you for your leadership on this. I am adding Michelle Garcia and Ashanti Martinez who are chairing the State Committee and Nabi, the Communications chair who will send the email to our listserve. Thanks

Wala

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 18, 2017, at 4:15 PM, Kathleen Berney <pkmoo...@verizon.net> wrote:

Hello, Everyone.

You'll find the first draft attached.  I also need to know how to get a copy to Gloria -- I can't make out her last name.  She's the blind woman.  I want her feedback, too.  In the draft, I've included three links for more information.  In case of a technical glitch, I've listed the sites at the end of the letter in the order I used them.

You can email any additions, corrects, etc. back to pkmoo...@verizon.net

Sincerely,
Kathy Berney

<2017 003 18 Letter urging support for fracking bill ist draft.docx>

R Brown

Mar 22, 2017, 4:42:18 PM3/22/17
to ORPG, PGPJC, GMOM-vo...@googlegroups.com
This is for police accountability.

Charlie Cooper

Mar 22, 2017, 5:38:22 PM3/22/17
to GMOM-vo...@googlegroups.com

Renaud, I took this action personally. However this type of message is not appropriate for this google group. This group is only about issues that affect elections such as campaign finance, districting, voting issues, electoral college, 2-party system, etc. Also, there can be discussions of lobbying by special interests and also policies that are enacted or implemented because of unfair elections process and related lobbying.

We have a separate one called bucksbusters where any political topic is permitted. I will invite you to join that group.

Charlie