Error 103

mottz

Jun 5, 2011, 9:24:06 PM6/5/11
to Gmail-Users
This evening I encountered (error #103) while trying to send a message
with a pdf attachment.
After I switch to the basic HTML version and successfully sent the
message.

The interesting part:
I logged out of Gmail and then back in.
Then I checked 'Sent Mail' which shows that the message (which
generated error 103 while attempting to send or save) was sent 7
times.
Of course this was an important email to a client (^Thanks Murphy), so
I really hope it did not actually send 7 times.

Does anyone else have experience with this happening?

MY ENV:
Chrome 11.0.696.28 beta
Ubuntu Linux 10.04
Network: No proxy

Message:
Attachment Type: pdf
Message body Length: ~50 lines
Composition speed: >= 3 min (pasted body text)

Marko Vukovic

Jun 6, 2011, 5:30:34 AM6/6/11
to gmail...@googlegroups.com
On Mon, Jun 6, 2011 at 3:24 AM, mottz <jaym...@gmail.com> wrote:
This evening I encountered (error #103) while trying to send a message
with a pdf attachment.
After I switch to the basic HTML version and successfully sent the
message.

The interesting part:
I logged out of Gmail and then back in.
Then I checked 'Sent Mail' which shows that the message (which
generated error 103 while attempting to send or save) was sent 7
times.
Of course this was an important email to a client (^Thanks Murphy), so
I really hope it did not actually send 7 times.

Does anyone else have experience with this happening?

Hi

Yes. Did you try the usual clear your cache and cookies?

If that doesn't work, you can report it here http://mail.google.com/support/bin/request.py?contact_type=oops103

Regards
--
Marko