Keyboard not working in gmail

tiger

Jan 1, 2009, 2:02:53 PM1/1/09
to Gmail-Users
My Dell laptop keyboard does not work when I want to type and email. I
have to press each key at least twice in order for it to show on
screen . Help

Zack (Doc)

Jan 1, 2009, 5:43:40 PM1/1/09
to Gmail...@googlegroups.com
Does the "Known Issues" subject here:
https://mail.google.com/support/bin/static.py?page=known_issues.cs

"When writing a message with IE7 and Vista, keystrokes are lost."
apply to you? It has suggestions and a report link if the symptoms
match.
--

Noel Coward - "I like long walks, especially when they are taken by
people who annoy me."

Prema

Jan 11, 2009, 2:33:03 PM1/11/09
to Gmail-Users
Yes I am also having the same problem.
at first I tought it was my newly bought computer with Compaq but and
was thinking of taking it back but after seeing the posting seems like
it has something to do with gmail.

I don't seem to have any problem with my keyboard when using it on MS
application or hotmail etc. but so far only had this problem when
replying or composing new emails.

If anyone knows any solution to this problem, your help is much
appreciated.
Prema

"Enlightened Master (Paramahamsa Nithyananda) is coming to Toronto and
Vancouver in March 2009. Do not miss the golden opportunity to be in
his present and receive the energy darshan, which will change your
intelligence and the way you see the world forever"

Visit youtube: www.youtube.com/lifeblissfoundation

On Jan 1, 2:43 pm, "Zack (Doc)" <z...@tnan.net> wrote:
> Does the "Known Issues" subject here:https://mail.google.com/support/bin/static.py?page=known_issues.cs
>
> "When writing a message with IE7 and Vista, keystrokes are lost."
> apply to you?  It has suggestions and a report link if the symptoms
> match.

Zack (Doc)

Jan 11, 2009, 3:24:57 PM1/11/09
to Gmail...@googlegroups.com
There were suggested solutions at that link, as well as the ability to
report it to Google to make sure they know who all it's happening to.
--

Maurice Chevalier - "Old age is not so bad when you consider the alternatives."