Error Code 700

T.Hawk

Mar 18, 2006, 11:16:28 AM3/18/06
to Gmail-Users
For about a week now, whenever I attempt to add a new contact and save
it I get an oops error number of 700. I am then forced to discard the
contact and go somewhere else in my gmail account. The good news is
though is that my contacts are still saved even though the error would
probably make anyone think otherwise. I have over 800 contacts by the
way, so you can see I use my contacts on a daily basis. Any
constructive response would be great. Thank you!

Zack (Doc)

Mar 19, 2006, 8:36:59 AM3/19/06
to Gmail...@googlegroups.com
Glad to hear it's working out for you. The only help I could add
would be to report it to Google, perhaps there's a bug with the number
of contacts (I don't have nearly that many), your browser (it is
browser dependant java), or something to that effect.

Here's the best link I found
<https://services.google.com/inquiry/gmail_bugs?referrer=bugflow>

louche

Mar 20, 2006, 12:36:20 PM3/20/06
to Gmail-Users
I am having this same problem! Only, my error code is 700. I have not
been able to access my inbox in nearly a week.

Have you solved your problem? I am still unable to get to my inbox. I
have written to google several times, but to no avail...

Rotterdam

Mar 26, 2006, 3:43:54 PM3/26/06
to Gmail-Users
I was wondering: did you already find a solution to this problem?
Because I'm having the same problem and it annoys me quite a bit...

DYO...@aol.com

Mar 26, 2006, 4:46:09 PM3/26/06
to Gmail...@googlegroups.com
I DID receive the email response from the team that I purchased the tickets from, addressed to my original gmail address, but it came to me via the primary email address (AOL). Can't figure out how it got to me even tho I listed the AOL address when I first registered on gmail. However when I try to access that original account and ask to have my password sent to me, it says it's already taken by another user, but THAT user is ME.