"Delete all spam messages" and "Empty Bin now" not working!

Filipe Freitas

Nov 17, 2011, 6:35:04 AM11/17/11
to gmail...@googlegroups.com
Sorry, couldn't find anyone with this issue, so I opened a new topic.

With new look, the shortcuts to "Empty Bin now" and "Delete all spam messages now" are not working. I must tick the "select all messages" box, and then click "Delete forever".

Is there a fix for this?

Zack (Doc)

Nov 17, 2011, 8:20:22 AM11/17/11
to gmail...@googlegroups.com
Filipe,

I just checked the Spam one, and had no problem with it (used it last night too so I didn't have many to impact on), though I'm on US English, not UK English.  I don't think that has anything to do with it.  Have you cleared cache and cookies.  Usually that clears up a problem like this.

Zack