Send Meeting Request through Gmail

Daniel Crouthamel

Oct 11, 2013, 11:22:41 AM10/11/13
to gmail...@googlegroups.com
I'm looking for the ability to send a meeting request through gmail, but can't seem to find the option. The link below shows an icon that appears after the emoticon button, but that icon does not appear in my compose window.

What am I missing??

http://hightechnology.in/how-to-send-meeting-request-in-gmail/

Marko Vukovic

Oct 13, 2013, 8:46:32 AM10/13/13
to gmail-users

On Fri, Oct 11, 2013 at 5:22 PM, Daniel Crouthamel <dan.crout...@gmail.com> wrote:
I'm looking for the ability to send a meeting request through gmail, but can't seem to find the option. The link below shows an icon that appears after the emoticon button, but that icon does not appear in my compose window.

Mine is there:
Inline image 2

Have you tried clearing cache and cookies?

--
Marko

image.png

Sean Murphy

Oct 13, 2013, 11:21:40 AM10/13/13
to gmail-users
    It only shows on mine when I hover over the "+" next to the paperclip. It slides out, then slides back in to wherever it was hiding.

Marko Vukovic

Oct 13, 2013, 4:41:13 PM10/13/13
to gmail-users

On Sun, Oct 13, 2013 at 5:21 PM, Sean Murphy <smpa...@gmail.com> wrote:
It only shows on mine when I hover over the "+" next to the paperclip. It slides out, then slides back in to wherever it was hiding.

Ah yes Sean. Was thinking that was a given since Daniel did mention the emoticon button.

--
Marko