graph display

Clark Vangilder

Oct 26, 2016, 11:14:27 AM10/26/16
to Glowscript Users
Can anyone alert me to the error that prevents the graphs in this script from displaying.   The graph area shows up, but the curves are missing.
The pattern of gd1 = graph(), something = series() outside of the loop and something.plot() within the loop works in all of my scripts but this one.

Bruce Sherwood

Oct 26, 2016, 11:48:22 AM10/26/16
to Glowscript Users
The problem is that your plot statements, such as netforce.plot(t,Fnet), have as the "y" coordinate a vector instead of a scalar.

Clark Vangilder

Oct 26, 2016, 3:22:37 PM10/26/16
to Glowscript Users
Oh duh!  I have done that a time or two in the past.  I need more coffee if I'm going to mess with this so early in the morning. ;-)