Google Docs for GlowScript files?

Bruce Sherwood

Oct 16, 2017, 11:46:56 AM10/16/17
to Glowscript Users
The GlowScript file structure is very primitive, and someone suggested that it would be better if user programs were stored in the user's own Google Docs. One has to log into glowscript.org with a Google account for authentication, so in principle this should be feasible. This seems like a more promising approach than trying to build flexible file structures within glowscript.org itself.

I do not have the expertise to make this change myself, and I wonder whether someone in the GlowScript community would have any interest in this project.

Bruce

Bruce Sherwood

Oct 16, 2017, 1:09:29 PM10/16/17
to Glowscript Users